Powered By Blogger

May 20, 2016

Dirty laundry-One Man's Odyssey Thru I.S.U.P.K. Pt 7

       "And they dreamed a dream both of them, each man his dream in one night, each man according to the interpretation of his dream, the butler and the baker of the king of Egypt, which were bound in the prison." Gen 40:5. [K.J.V. 1611].
       While some folks discard the idea that there is an after-life or a hereafter none can explain that dreams show a dimension not readily available to us in this three dimensional setting that we live in. Some people can recall their dreams and some can't or refuse to internalize within themselves before addressing the outside world.
       Just before I had gotten the acceptance of my one hour show with Manhattan cable I had a dream. In my dream I saw (Christ) Ya-Ha-Wah-Shai dressed in a bright green garment as done by the color flyer Na-Than-Ya-Ah-La Ga had drawn up. He said that the color of Beryl was green and I accepted it. [I later learned that the Beryl has many varieties of color from white to blue to green and even pink.
       In this dream Ya-Ha-Wah-Shai was flying by himself surrounded by three flying discs, or as we prefer to say 'chariots'.  I looked up at him and said his name and he saw me and I reached my hand up for him to take me up, but instead of taking me up he touched my finger tips, and as I awoke disappointed that I was not drawn up, my body felt like it was recovering from melting on my bed. 
       I later realized that if he had taken me then, my carcass would have been found and I would have been declared dead. As the spirit is bubbling within me to tell this true tale of my spiritual journey, my guess is that he wants me to tell this tale, and who knows, perhaps my story will affect even one true Jew to himself or herself as to who they are.
      The name of my show I named it "The Sword and The Spirit". My first guests were Raw-Hab, Chaa-Kam and An-Ya Ha Ka ( I the smite-er). Apart from having the numerical value of 20, ka at the end of a word could imply that the word mentioned in property could belong to you, thus Sa-par {book} becomes Sa-Par ka { your book.}
       An-Ya Ha ka was also another great brother who was related to the cameraman Calvin. It was not long after Ra-Im Ban and Ah-Ra-Yah lab began to sell oils that the top generals decided to jump into the act and decided that those brothers who were not slaving for Esau and wanted to be self sufficient they could open a table at or near where the speaking camps were and sell oils and incense.
        It was a great idea at first, but, as with anything, the road to hell is paved with good intentions. Some brothers were given seed money to start their table operations but pretty soon the top generals began to get greedy when they saw that money was being made, and, instead of letting the younger underling brothers who were trying to survive live from off their proceeds they became like unto the ancient Egyptians and began to suppress the young men.
        This reminds me, that at the time Tahar had also come up with a new style of head dress or scarf that looked like it came straight out of the Pharaoh's tombs.  A lot of brothers had also gotten wind of J.A. Rogers books of 'Sex and Race' volumes 1,2, and 3 in which he showed that the Negroes who once ruled what is now called Europe, were the ones who originated the coats of arms, and kings wore earrings in both ears. Suddenly brothers stopped looking at me as if I was weird for wearing one stud in my left ear, and brothers began to have both ears pierced. 
         La-Hab even came to class and looking at me proclaimed to the class that wearing earrings was a hype move as he himself jazzed one. It was in reading Mr Rogers books, which also included from "Superman to Man" and "Nature Knows No Color Line", that I found out that many white women would cut the breasts off of black women, poke their eyes out, and even maim them of their limbs out of sheer jealousy because the white man would leave them to come leave his seed in the black slave women.
       While a lot of us got caught up in the hype of rocking the new looks in the head scarf thing which looked like a cross between the ancient Pharaohs and the early Pirates, trouble was brewing, and I never even saw it until it came upon all, not that I was in any position to stop it.
       It was also in La-Hab's classes that in further discussions of the placement of the books of Ruth and Esther I discovered, upon reading other books mentioned in the bible but not found in the bible, that Job existed before Moses. Job was the one who coined the phrase Pharoah for the kings of Kemet {Egypt} also known as the land of Mizraim, and it was Job who initiated the enslavement and oppression of the children of Israel.
        Thus it was no wonder that Yah unleashed Satan upon Job's head despite his constant attempt to make atonement for his sins against the people of Yah, by trying to lead an exemplary life after fleeing from the land of Mizraim. [Egypt]. His book should have also been before Exodus. which leads to the question, How could Genesis have been the first book of Moses since he was born way after Job? and yet here he was telling of the start of Israel as the 'Adamites' [Children of Adam].
        There are also two discrepancies that I have with the beginning story of Adam and Eve. The first is about the serpent beguiling Eve. I think it was meant to say that the serpent seduced Eve and had sex with her.  After she did that deed was the reason that Yah told the serpent he would put enmity between his (the serpent's seed) and her Eve's seed which she would later have with Adam.
        What has thrown a lot of people off is that they don't dare to question what is meant or said when Adam Knew Eve and she conceived. I personally know a lot of women, with whom I have never had sex with, some not for lack of trying, and some with whom friendship without the thought of sex was just natural.
      Let me also throw this in here that women have been known to sex one man, and give the ownership of the child to another man, there have been too many cases and stories of men who took care of another man's child thinking it was his own and not finding out otherwise until years later.
      This also why Cain was given over to sin and became the lord of it in Gen Chap 4:7. And after his cold blooded murder of his half brother Abel he was given the mark of leprosy by Yah taking away his melanin in vs 15 of the same chapter when it says that the Lord set a mark upon him.
      I was also remiss in not mentioning earlier the transformation I felt after doing my first Passover, after doing my first ever entire seven days without consuming leaven, and eating fruits, I felt like I had just descended from the top of a mountain, my vibes were such that I saw people giving me strange looks. You just never know what the Most High might make others see when they look at you.
       By the middle of my fourth year I envisioned I.S.U.P.K. as becoming responsible for bringing back all Negroes in America back to the worship of The Most High, and the realization that they/we are the real Jews and children of Israel that the Bible speaks of. That was about to get blasted to smithereens.
        The three most influential men of the leadership of the school back then were Ah-Ra-Yah, Ya-Shai-Ya and La-Hab, in that order. Ma-Sha being the leader was just that as a figure head and respected for being the elder man next to Ya-i-Qab.
       There were times that both Ya-Shai-Ya and La-Hab would give advice against the practice of witchcraft and sorcery, and me not knowing the depths of what was really happening behind the scenes. In one of his classes Ya-Shai-Ya even spoke of a book of witchcraft that was so powerful he claimed it was wrapped in human skin.
        I later learned from a young Levi-te named Ka-Han Yah (Priest of Yah), that he often came across Epps(Shai-Ya) buying all sorts of books on the subjects of witchcraft and sorcery. Brothers were at first enthusiastic about the oil tables as unemployed brothers were now given a chance to hustle and make their own funds.
       It was either in his class or at a council meeting that I heard Priest Chaa-Zaq speak about getting dipped by The Most High,but I never paid particular attention to this as I still had my Plantation job. And as far as I knew then, I don't think any of them ever knew the depths of suffering that the Jamaican Rastafarian has had to endure from from Jamaica to America, hardships are hardships.
       In fact when most  men of Judah brothers were complaining about living in the ghetto, I smirked inwardly. Recalling when I used to sell herb back in Brooklyn in the Shirley Chisholm houses, that some claimed to be the ghetto, was almost luxury living to me. back home everyday showers/bathing, was done with cold water, here they had hot water, back home in the real ghetto cooking was done in a cheese pan or pot on rocks outdoors, come wind rain or shine, here there was a stove indoors, these guys didn't realize how good they had it.
        As a 'Yardie' our mental was entirely different from our brothers from the Tribe of Judah. They dubbed brothers from the Island Benjamites, which reminds me, that I forgot to mention that there was also another Benjamite brother with me in Ah-Ba-Ya Ma-Lak's camp, and his name was as his tribe, Ban-Yam-Yan {Benjamin-Son of the right}. 
        My mother was a gung-ho Jehovah's witness/wickedness, and when I told her that God was a black man, she promptly threw me out of her house/apt. I quoted Psalms 27 " when mother and father forsake me then the Lord will take me up and bounced. I was working at J.C. penny at the time, a 19 year old with face of a 15 year old and no one would rent me a room after taking one look at my face. I ended up sleeping on the trains, until I met up with Errol, an old gangster from back east who knew some of the people I knew from McGregor Gully. He allowed me to sleep in his mother's apt in the kitchen on some chairs and I did that until I got canned from J.C. Penny.
         I just dropped that to show a little bit of some of the hardships I have had to endure for the sake of saying the truth that The Most High IS BLACK.
         Mean while, the new Brother Ra-Aw Ban was having domestic disputes with his woman, and this is where Satan's ugly head began to creep into the organization. After some secret council among the leaders, Ra-Aw Ban and his woman, {I'm quite sure Qa-I-Qab was not a part of this} they took his woman away from him and awarded her to another brother. I found this out much later, as back then when this happened I was going along with the schools program obeying orders like Herbert simpleton. 
         The good thing about the schools growth, was that we never advocated taking up arms against the white man, we believed that by the power of the spoken word we could bring him down. This was similar to the Rastafarian credo of 'chanting down Babylon'. This was also one of the good things that we did while I was in Ah-Ba-Ya ma-Lak's camp. There were times when we would turn and face the east and like children we would say prayers in Hebrew asking the Powers (Ah La Ha Yam) to bring destruction upon the head of Esau and his kingdom.
        At the end of those chants Abby would turn to those listening and say read your news papers tomorrow, we just put the angelic forces to work. Tornadoes in the mid-west? We took credit for that. Water main break creating havoc and disruptions in the city? We took credit for that. The volcanic eruption in Seattle? We took credit for that. Floods and any kind of natural disasters especially Tornadoes we took credit for it.
        Nahum chapter 1:3 "The Lord is slow to anger, and great in power, and will not at all acquit the wicked: the Lord hath his way in the whirlwind and in the storm, and the clouds are the dust of his feet." We used this every time an hurricane, storm or whirlwind destroyed some cracker township, for the evils that whitey kept perpetrating against the people of GOD, the Negroes.
        Make no mistake though we knew/know that a great racial upheaval is coming, but that Yah will use those he wishes to sacrifice to fight to the death against the enemies of Israel. Our jobs were to wake the people up as per Ezekiel chap 33: 2-9.
        "Son of man, speak to the children of thy people, and say unto them, 'When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land take a man of their coasts, and set him for their watchman: if when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people; Then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head.
        He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon him. But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul.
        But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.
       So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me. When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely die; if thou doest not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand. Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul". 
      The entire chapter is our mandate to teach and warn our people, tell them who they are, to repent and change their ways of following the devil's lifestyle and come out and be separate from them. Segregation is actually much better for us, for why should we wish to mix with dogs? If you lay with dogs you will pick up fleas.
     To be continued.

       
      

No comments:

Post a Comment